Our extended Day Program provides students in Kindergarten through Eighth grade with a fun and engaging learning environment during the hours many parents/guardians are working. Parents/guardians feel comfortable knowing their children are not only receiving professional academic support, but are also interacting with peers in a physically and emotionally safe environment. Students may participate in arts, music, athletics, cooperative team-building games, and structured games with their friends, just to name some of the enriching activities organized throughout the year.
The Extended Day Program is run by certified teachers, experts in child development, education, and youth leadership. Staff have experience with kids’ individual needs and will match remediation and enrichment to students’ development. We create an environment conducive to learning while improving reading, writing, verbal, math, science, social and communication skills.
We focus on strong youth development, celebration of our faith, positive communication, conflict resolution, goal setting and decision making.
Mrs. Daffiny Talent – Grades K-3
Ms. Kristin Morris – Grades 4-8
Children enrolled at St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic School, Kindergarten through eighth grade. The program is available on a full-time, part-time, or drop-in basis.
Hours and Fees
• Hours of operation are from 3:20 pm – 5:30 pm each school day and from 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm on early release days.
• Fees for the program are payable monthly when activities are selected. Please be watching for calendars to be sent home in Family Folders.
• There will be NO Extended Day Program when school is cancelled for the entire day.
• Payment is due the first of the month from September through May. Send your payment to the school office, payable to “St. Thomas EDP”.
• Drop-ins may pay in the school office the day of service.
• The program is entirely financed by fees. Regular and prompt payment will assure continuation of personel and the provision of ample supplies, equipment, and snacks.
Fee schedule (Full time, part time and drop-ins)
Monthly - Monday through Friday, is $72.00
Regular Day - $5.00
Early Dismissal Day (both scheduled and dismissals) - $8.00